Motivated and ready to Negotiate – Contact Agent for Private Inspection
Tucked away in the hills of the highly sought after Kratz Drive, this 2011 build provides stylish designer touches and a prized elevated location. The open floor plan gives a wonderful sense of flow, and the extensive use of glass seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living. The four bedrooms include a master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Ducted air conditioning throughout the home ensures cool summers and warm winters. A double garage provides ample vehicle storage with internal access.
The fenced property is 932m² and backs onto a koala reserve. This property has been planted with an array of native trees creating a wonderful natural space for the local bird life. Access to back lane comes in handy and the rear yard has enough room to install a pool or even a granny flat STCA. Only minutes to CBD, Jetty foreshore, beaches, cafes, restaurants, schools and sporting venues.
Land size: 932m² (approx.)
Rates: $3,097pa (approx.)
– Modern four-bedroom home with open plan living
– Enjoying mountain views from an elevated position
– Four bedrooms master with ensuite and WIR
– Generous open plan living areas with high ceilings
– Striking kitchen with gas cooking, servery and quality appliances
– Single level easy living
– Generous under house storage
– Rear access to yard with space for a pool or granny flat STCA
– Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans
– Oversized double garage and space for the caravan